Holland Board of Public Works (HBPW) is offering a Residential New Construction Program. The program provides receiving rebates for installing energy-efficient equipment in newly built homes.
The following measures can be applied for:
• Smart Power Strip(s)
• ENERGY STAR ® LED Light Bulb(s)
• ENERGY STAR Ceiling Fan(s)
• ENERGY STAR Dehumidifier
• ENERGY STAR Dishwasher
• ENERGY STAR Electric Clothes Dryer
• ENERGY STAR Heat Pump Water Heater
• ENERGY STAR Air Conditioning Unit
• ENERGY STAR Freezer
• ENERGY STAR Refrigerator
• ENERGY STAR Pool Pump
• ENERGY STAR Clothes Washer
• Air-Source (min. SEER 15) or Mini-Split Heat Pump (min. SEER 18)
• Furnace with ECM Motor
• Central AC SEER 15, 16 or 17
HBPW electric customers, or their builder on their behalf, can apply. The rebates range from $3 to more than $500. Documentation required includes receipts/invoices with make/model numbers for each piece of equipment.
To view the application and incentives, click here: Residential New Construction Program Application
For questions, contact Morgan at 616-355-1534.