Dear Customers and Trade Allies,
The 2018 commercial and industrial Energy Smart incentive program has all funding allocated. Effective Friday, May 11, 5 p.m. any application that is received will be put on wait list for funding to become available. Funding will become available if any currently pre-approved projects fail to complete thus it’s funding will then be released to be used by those on the waitlist on a first come-first-serve-basis.
There will be a 2019 incentive program. The first date to submit a 2019 incentive application is December 1, 2018.
I would like to personally thank you all for participating in the program this year. This is your program designed to benefit you. With that in mind if you have any suggestion on how to improve the program in some way I would gladly welcome your input.
As a business customer, you can apply for technical assistance and financial incentives to help ease the costs and challenges of energy efficiency improvement programs that you may want to undertake:
- Our Prescriptive Program provides incentives when you replace inefficient equipment with specified high-efficiency electric technologies, including:
- Interior and exterior lighting
- HVAC controls and equipment
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Compressed air
- Commercial refrigeration and kitchen systems
To qualify, lighting must be used at least 1,800 hours per year and other equipment must operate at least 1,500 hours per year.
- Our Custom Program provides incentives to business customers who want to make improvements outside the parameters of the Prescriptive Program. (Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis while annual funds are available.)
Important: To receive funding through either of these incentive programs, you must complete an application form and receive preapproval from Holland BPW.
Read the pilots and cases studies to see how local businesses are making improvements with these incentives.