As a business customer, you can apply for technical assistance and financial incentives to help ease the costs and challenges of energy efficiency improvement programs that you may want to undertake:
- Our Prescriptive Program provides incentives when you replace inefficient equipment with specified high-efficiency electric technologies, including:
- Interior and exterior lighting
- HVAC controls and equipment
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Compressed air
- Commercial refrigeration and kitchen systems
To qualify, lighting must be used at least 1,800 hours per year and other equipment must operate at least 1,500 hours per year.
- Our Custom Program provides incentives to business customers who want to make improvements outside the parameters of the Prescriptive Program. (Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis while annual funds are available.)
Important: To receive funding through either of these incentive programs, you must complete an application form and receive preapproval from Holland BPW.
Our updated 2017 Retrofit Application can be found here.
Our updated 2017 New Construction Rebate Application can be found here.
Read the pilots and cases studies to see how local businesses are making improvements with these incentives.