Holland Energy Park is looking for volunteers to join us in removing invasive plant species from our public park. Removing invasive plants from our park helps keep native wildflowers and grasses healthy and thriving, and prevents the spread of aggressive species to other parts of our city.
- Volunteers should wear long pants, close-toed shoes or boots, and a light weight longsleeved shirt.
- Work gloves are highly recommended (a limited amount will be provided).
- Allwork will be outside, so please bring sunscreen, bug repellent, and a refillable water bottle.
- All other materials will be provided. No pesticide application will occur during these volunteer events.
- This volunteer opportunity is open to all ages and abilities.
- No RSVP is required.