Annual Salary: $52,000 - $64,200
Reports to: Community Energy Services Manager
This position is responsible for development, implementation, administration, monitoring, and measurement of HBPW’s Energy Waste Reduction (EWR) and water conservation programs for residential customers.
- Develop annual work plans and promotion strategies to reach program objectives and oversee implementation.
- Create and maintain customer participation data.
- Process requisitions for program and departmental expenditures, including incentive and rebate checks.
- Act as the liaison with contractors, trade allies and community organizations.
- Monitor contractors for satisfactory performance and budgetary compliance.
- Prepare reports, presentations and content for marketing and website material.
- Serve as subject matter expert to support Customer Service on EWR and conservation programs.
- Present and represent HBPW customer programs at community events.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, environmental science, engineering or finance; or equivalent education and experience.
- Strong analytical skills. The ability to analyze data, draw sound conclusions and make recommendations.
- Effective and professional written and oral communication skills.
- Computer skills to effectively utilize records management software, word processing, database, and spreadsheet software applications.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills to effectively communicate with organizational officials and the community in situations requiring tact and patience.
- Interpersonal skills to work productively with all levels of the HBPW staff independently and in teams.
- Experience in product, program or process management.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge along with database management experience.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign.
- Familiarity with the electric utility industry and environmental sustainability principles.
- Event management and social media experience.
- Effective workplace skills as demonstrated through WorkKeys assessments (Workplace Documents – 5, Applied Math – 5, Graphic Literacy – 5).
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Normal office environment with minimum discomfort due to noise, dirt and dust.
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work occasional off hours (evenings and Saturdays) due to events and other activities.
- Mental ability to frequently handle pressures related to working on multiple projects requiring prioritization and attention to detail.